Zonal Logistics Manager at Jumia Nigeria – 4 Openings
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Logistics Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Zonal Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for leading all downstream, delivery-related options across the country.
- Your performance would be measured on key parameters such as customer satisfaction, turnaround time, MIS reporting and last mile logistics costs.
- Leading last mile deliveries of all cities in the country
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Headcount and Infrastructure planning
- Mentoring Delivery Centre Managers
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives at Delivery Centres.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 6 years experience.
- Strong foundation in high volume operational setup; preferably in consumer businesses (eCommerce, FMCG, Logistics)
- Should have handled geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent management, communication and reporting skills
- Problem Solving and Handling stressful and complicated situations
- Leadership and Team Management skills
- Responsible for creating and executing a world-class delivery experience.
- Be the champion for customer focus for our teams across the organization.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.