Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development at LSE in UK 2023
Study in UK, Scholarship in UK – Give us some time if you really want to study or travel to the UK under Scholarship. It is very true that you can visit or study in the UK with ease through UK Scholarships. So this page will give you full details about Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development at LSE in the UK 2023
Kindly feel free to ask any question here and make sure to follow our updates from time to time.
Another thing you will understand is that UK is giving out Scholarships to students who want to study in the UK and work in London City.
Make sure that you don’t miss this opportunity, especially from London Scholarships 2023.
Read Aslo: How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students to Study in UK
Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development
The London School of Economics and Political Science invites applications for its Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development in the UK for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The MSc in Health and International Development Programme is funded by the Wellcome Trust, these scholarships will support the very best students seeking a career in health-related social science research.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship value is a maximum of £31,088.
- This will cover the full fees for the programme and the remainder can be used for living costs.
- The amount remaining for living costs will vary depending on fee classification. For a UK fee candidate the stipend will be £17,000 for an overseas fee candidate it will be £9,344.
- Scholarship recipients will also be able to apply for up to £3,333 in research funding to support their dissertation research.
- This scholarship is open to all applicants.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both financial needs and academic merit.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Application closes by the end of April 2023.