Value Edge Management Services Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Value Edge Management Service Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
- The successful Manufacturing welders will be responsible for MiG welding of parts.
- Each job must be run with safety, accuracy, and efficiency, ensuring parts are produced within our stringent quality and efficiency standards. The ideal candidates will be experienced in MiG welding and take pride in producing quality work.
- Quality MiG welding following processes and/or drawings, ensuring all safety standards are met
- How to prepare products to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and/or cutting parts
- Changing wire and/or gas tanks as needed
- Inspecting parts for any defects, first piece inspections and/or any subsequent inspections as required
- Completion of production orders
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance as required if unable to perform simple, maintenance/repairs
- Clean up of work area daily
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Basic Secondary School / Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years experience in MiG welding, certification preferred but not required
- How to follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience in MiG welding and manufacturing settings
- Previous experience in manufacturing, including use of power tools.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.