Uraga Real Estate Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market.
- To prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the Team Lead Development, drawings, images and other documents relating to designs.
- Responsible for the development of new construction or remodels. Delivery of the site and the responsibilities that will commence at due diligence through construction.
Designing and Documentation:
- Production of blueprints for every project and modifies the designs as instructed. Responsible for the preparation and implementation of all necessary drawings and correspondence connected with allocated projects.
- Understand the project brief and develop, where required, representations of design options for further discussion by the design team.
- Undertake site appraisals advising stakeholders of any statutory constraints and site conditions. Ensure that all projects and designs follow the design and safety standards.
- Determine client’s requirements and ensure client’s expectations are met and that their participation in the design process is facilitated.
- Ensure that information is available during the construction phase, to enable projects to be completed on time and within budget; maintain good working relations with all vendors.
- Supervise construction phase to ensure that all project implementations follow the design and safety standards.
- Represent the Development Team as requested at client meetings and ensure that good professional relationships are maintained.
- Undertake measured surveys of buildings and produce as-built drawings where required, ensuring that accurate and up to date records and attribute information (asset data, condition) are electronically stored.
- Prepare all necessary schedules and information to guide project procurement process.
- Drives the development process by updating schedules, budgets, timelines, financial information, projections and prepares related project documents (PEP, Project Charter, Briefs, POW, etc.)
- Review of civil engineering and architectural plans. Works with staff, consultants and approval bodies to manage and complete the design and the government approval process and permits.
- Ensures the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants.
- Contribute to risk assessment and assist in the preparation of Health and Safety and Environmental Plans in accordance with state regulations.
- Assist with the preparation of RFPs, consultant bids, reviews and manages consultant and building construction contracts /contractors.
- Oversee site entitlement and due diligence effort for new construction and/or remodeling projects initiated by UREL.
- Manage all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical, evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys.
- Lead and manage network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through governmental approvals process to obtain all permits/approvals required for a project.
- Liaise with Project Team to communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders throughout the project to ensure critical components are not missed and risks are identified.
- Inspect construction and development sites to ensure p and are effectively commissioned prior to occupancy.
- Monitor construction progress through periodic on-site observations to ensure projects are executed at appropriate levels of quality and coordinate all project procurement activities.
- Work with QS to develop Contract documents for clients where required.
- Meet regularly with the Owners, Subcontractors, Client and Consultants to monitor and coordinate all phases of the construction project.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of management and other relevant parties.
- Researching products, materials, buildings requirements etc. as directed
- Continuously update job knowledge to remain informed about innovations in the field.
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required by the Team Lead.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
Competency & Skills Requirements:
- Strong design awareness and fundamental skills (quality of portfolio, graphic skills, aesthetically conscious etc)
- Understanding of real estate principles.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and understand job cost management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Project management software.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members.
- Proficient use of drawing software such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and relate across all levels.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality
N300,000 – N450,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (CV & Portfolio) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.