U-Connect Human Resource Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services: Founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
- Oversee the entire operations of the Verification & Documentation Unit.
- Receive all background check briefs from clients.
- Draft a process flow for task execution in the department
- Ensure all checks are processed to meet deadlines
- Run discreet checks on in-house employees
- Conduct and oversee professional certificate verification
- Conduct criminal record check
- Make sure all files are up-to-date and safely kept
- Ensure cost is greatly minimized in the department
- Grow/increase client base
- Send timely reports on all projects carried out
- Develop and implement strategies for effective verification that will ensure that U-Connect’s clients has the required resources to meet current and future needs.
- Ensure that all processes and timelines are adhered to, in order to meet clients’ needs and demands.
- Continually provide top class Verification Services to U- Connect’s clients.
- Facilitate the on-boarding and seamless integration of new staff into the system.
- Established selection criteria/requirements for the vacant positions for all positions of all of U-Connect’s clients.
- Manage all Valued Added Services for all accounts as well as the Management strategy for the year.
- Ensure to Liaise with all the clients on a periodic basis to ensure business retention and growth.
- Provide advisory to clients when required.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for Quality, Management, Health & Safety, Legal requirements, environmental policies, and general duty of care.
Requirement and qualification
- Sales experience is mandatory
- Diploma / Degree in Criminology or Business-related course from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Experience of carrying out background checks.
- Experience in investigation of financial fraud cases will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and investigation skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Should have investigative and persuasive skills
- Should have knowledge of recovery best practices and approach
- Effective in communication and reporting.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.