Trinity University Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Trinity University (TU), duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria was promoted by Trinity Education & Development Foundation (TEDF), the owners of Trinity International College, Ofada, Ogun State, a leading secondary school with world-class performance which has consistent]y represented Nigeria in the International Science Olympiads among other achievements. The University sets out to further pursue the Trinity Vision of combining academic excellence with practical competence and impeccable character.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is directly responsilbe to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University.
- By virtue of the office, he/she serves as Secretary to the Council, University Senate, Congregation, Convocation and their Committees.
- Applicant must posses good honours degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) plus a Master’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- In addition, appliants must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in a University or an institution of comparable status and must be a member of a relevant and recognized professional body e.g. CIPM, NIM, NIPM, ANUPA etc.
- Applicants must have occupied the position of at least, a Deputy Registrar, preferably in a university or similar institution for a minimum of five 5) years and should not be older than 60 years, as at the possible date of assumption.
- The candidate shall be a person of rounded character and personality with excellent interpersonal skills. He/She must be able to instill confidence in others and command loyalty and respect of people.
- The candidate must fully understand the complexity of a university system and possess the capability of bringing the best our of his/her subordinates.
- The candidate must also have the ability to cope with the dynamics of University Administration in the poset-COVID-19 Era.
- He/She must be of a very sound health, be of pleasant disposition, posses high integrity and strong moral character, so as to inspire and maintain discipline among staff and students.
Condition of Service
- The Registrar shall hold the office for a renewable term of four(4) years and may, on the basis of satisfactory performance, be extended for another term.
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the Registrar in all Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined by the University’s Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, alongside a detailed CV and relevant Credentials / Information to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Applicants’ CV should strictly follow the Trinity University format, as stated below:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- Physical Address
- E-mail Address(es)
- Mobile Telephone Number(s)
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Next of Kin:
- Contact Details of Next of Kin:
- Physical Address:
- E-mail Address(es) :
- Mobile Phone Number(s):
- Contact Details of Next of Kin:
- Post Applying for
- Present Status
- Present Salary, Grade Level and Step
- Educational Institutions Attended (WITH DATES)
- Academic/Professional Qualification with dates
- NYSC / Exemption Certificate obtained with Date
- List of Publications/ Conferences attended
- Work Experience with Dates
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application.
- Applicants are also required to request their three (3) referees to send their reference notes directly to the e-mail address above before the application closing date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.