Tourism Jobs In Japan For English Speakers 2022/2023 Apply Now!
Japan’s tourism sector continues to expand. Job opportunities are abundant for bilinguals and internationals in the tourism industry, so let’s jump right into learning where and how to apply!
There are also several benefits of working in the tourism sector; hence if you enjoy supporting others in their travels, consider the tourism job mentioned below.
Tourism jobs are occupations in the travel industry, from planning a trip to transportation and the services provided once you arrive.
These careers often include customer service, logistics, and entertainment roles, which can be highly enjoyable for those who enjoy interacting with people and helping them make the most of their time in a location.
Tourism jobs can also include management roles, which might involve more indirect support for travelers and possibly more time spent in an office setting.
It is highly advisable that f you seek a Tourism job, especially as a tourist guide if applying as an English speaker, you should at least know the Japanese Language at a native level to amuse the people.
Types Of Tourism Jobs
- Hotel night auditor.
- Chef’s assistant.
- Tour guide.
- Hotel housekeeper.
- Flight attendant.
- Spa manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Business level in English and Native Level in Japanese – N1 can be considered.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Relevant experience in a contact center, hospitality and travel, and or/customer service support
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Amenable to work in Yokohama Minato Mirai
What’s on Offer
- Work for a diverse company
- Promising career progression
- You can become a Team Manager/QA/Manager
- Do a Lateral Transfer for your preferred department/industry
- International Transfer to offices outside Japan is possible
- Work from the home support
- Work 30 days anywhere in the world
- Regular Working Hours: 8 hours/day
- Agent: Shift (9:00-18:00, 11:00-20:00, 13:00-22:00 with 1.5 break in total)
- Office Workers: 9:00-18:00 with a 1-hour break
- 2 Days Off/Week and Public Holidays
- Paid Holidays: 10 -20 days/year based on tenure
- Special Holidays: Volunteer Holiday, Sick Leave, Congratulation & Condolence Leave, etc
- Landmark Tower Employee Discount
- Free Drinks and Snacks in Common Room
- Salary – ¥3,000,000 – ¥3,700,000