Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings Internship & Exp. Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Tongston is a pan-African group of companies connecting entrepreneurship and education through finance, media, consulting and training. Tongston, with special focus on secondary education, partners with educators, parents, students, profit and non-profit enterprises, social influencers, investors and government, whilst leveraging on media, learning and finance, to transform secondary schools into entrepreneurship institutes, secondary teachers to entrepreneurial educators and secondary students to entrepreneurial learners.
The position requires:
- Writing, drafting, editing and publishing infographics, factsheets, books, catalogues, magazines, newspapers, comics, posters, storyboards, press and multimedia content, academic journals, papers, articles, features, policy briefs, handbooks, white papers, fictional and non-fictional works etc.
- Copy-editing, proofreading, editing, typesetting and illustration of works including infographics, factsheets, books, catalogues, magazines, newspapers, comics, posters, storyboards, press and multimedia content, academic journals, papers, articles, features, policy briefs, handbooks, white papers, fictional and non-fictional works etc. to be published
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND / BA in Communications, English, Literature or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of print and publication management.
- Knowledge of design principles and print production methods.
- Excellent editorial skills and copywriting skills.
- Familiarity with desktop publishing software including Photoshop, InDesign and ISSUU.
- Familiarity with HTML Email management contact systems.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to take ownership of accuracy of content.
- Possess Entrepreneurial attitude, skills and knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools – PowerPoint word and excel.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online