Tech Sales Executive at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
At Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and designed with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job Description for this role include:
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in an Tech firm
- Ensure to sell our products (software) to clients
- To place product and services in front of target audience and drive traffic and sales
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Ensuring a strong brand positioning and driving visibility and footfalls to each store, while delivering on the brand messaging of quality and reliability.
- New channels – Recommending sources for the growth of retail channels.
- Building advertising and promotional activities. Designing and producing creatives and circulars.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Provide advice on branding, positioning, communication and other marketing issues.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices, knowledge and insights
- Execute strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
The Job Requirements for this role include:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 year’s sales experience in a Tech firm.
- Experience in a Tech Sales is a MUST.
- Must be computer literate.
- Candidate must be available for immediate employment.
- Must not be between the ages of 24-29 years of age
- Must provide referees who can attest to their years of experience
- Must be confident and good looking.
- Must have a good sense of corporate dressing for official assignments.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- In-depth knowledge of profitable marketing principles and best practices in Tech.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online