Solar Energy Systems Engineer at a Leading Top 3 Pan African Energy Integrated Company – Accelon Consulting Limited
Accelon Consulting Limited – Our client is one of the leading top 3 Pan African Energy Integrated Companies in Africa, chiefly known as the market leader and innovator in metering technology and renewable solar energy.
They are recruiting experienced and competent candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Energy Systems Engineer
- Perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects involving residential, commercial, or industrial customers.
- Design solar domestic hot water and space heating systems for new and existing structures, applying knowledge of structural energy requirements, local climates, solar technology, and thermodynamics.
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- On hand experience with solar installations including PVs, Battery and inverter systems.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Subject Matter Expert with up to date knowledge on emerging technologies / trends in the solar industry.
Education / Experience
- Interested candidates should possess an HND with at least 5 years work experience.
- 3-5 years experience in the solar PV industry designing solar arrays.
- Experience and knowledge on the design and construction process of distributed generation, commercial solar PV, and utility-scale solar PV projects.
- Experience reading and understanding technical specifications and construction documents.
- Experience with professional oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel around Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants should please put their current salary and location in the body of the mail.