Skache Intergrated Services Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Skache Intergrated Services Limited – Our clients in various sectors are currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Present and sell products online on various sites.
- Create content online to attract, engage and convert prospective customers online.
- Grow organic followership and increase brandvisibility
- Design a data collection method,to aid analytics
- Design target campaigns and deliver the ROI set
- Co-ordinates the products activation strategy across various locations and states.
- Responsible for client satisfaction from the various online platforms.
- Engage clients online in order to convince them to buy company’s product
- Generating sales leads and create sales funnels
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals and targets
- Ensuring customer supplies and requests get to them promptly
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Planning and executing online campaigns
- Implementing and monitoring social media campaigns
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Offer solutions to clients based on need
- Stay up to date with latest social media sites that best suits the campaign
- Measure success of campaigns and online strategy.
Job Requirement & Qualification
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in same role
- Understanding of Google AdWords and analytics,
- Experience in social media marketing, using various platforms
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc
- Understanding of SEO and Web traffic metrics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers
- Excellent content and media creating skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.