Senior Network Engineer at Cavista
Cavista is a global technology company creating cloud-based software solutions for clients. With operations around the world, we globalize, standardize and localize our processes, while at the same time remaining sensitive to specific needs in different regions. Our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Support the Network Core, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPNs, Wireless Access Points and other associated equipment.
- Oversee and manage the installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of network related information systems.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Manages and sets standards for data backups and system disaster recovery.
- Facilitates daily network operations and maintenance with best practices, automation and orchestration capabilities and ensure proper effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with a multitude of certifications (CCNS, CCNP, CCDP, CISSP, etc.)
- 5+ years of overall experience as a Cisco Network Engineer with mastered knowledge of Routing, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching
- 5+ years of experience in a multi-location corporate environment, installing and administering corporate multisite networks and designing, developing and implementing software and hardware solutions.
- Working knowledge of network, VLAN, WAN/LAN, SNMP, DNS and DHCP. Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products.
- Provide network security expertise and guidance around security issues and recommend solutions to mitigate and eliminate risk
- Mellanox experience a plus
- Cisco ASA experience a plus
- Meraki experience a plus
- Available in a 24×7 on-call rotation.
Cavista offers even more:
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Submit an online application.
- You will receive an email response with further instructions.
- Accept the Mettl interview request and submit your test (Not for Manager role)
- You will receive a second link via email for your panel interview.
- For Programmers: A coding assessment will take place. Complete the challenge and share your method for problem solving during interview
- A member from our Talent Team will contact you with the results.