Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
- Collaborate with chief accountant and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as invoices, payables, receivables and purchase orders and payment vouchers.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking and correcting them.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and reconcile with the bank.
- Create daily reports for management and team members.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Carrying out other tasks that may be required by the management from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experiences as an accountant with reputable manufacturing companies.
- Membership of professional bodies like ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use any Accounting software is an added advantage.
- Very smart with good communication and analytical skills.
- Residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.