Saroafrica International Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saro’s is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saro is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is intended for Saro Oil Palm.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the FX blotter and position
- Responsible for FX trading activities in a competitive manner. To facilitate the SARO Group’s need and position at any point in time
- Liaise with the SBUs on all FX related activities
- Implement FX transactions in line with TGX risk framework and appetite of SARO Group
- Nurtures and maintains relationships with relevant regulatory agencies and other key stakeholders
- Liaising with the banks on Suppliers payments (foreign exchange)
- Ensure the average rate of the SBUs are monitored.
- Present the FX sourcing update fortnightly to the SBUs, Finance and auditors
- Prime responsibility for ensuring compliance with price risk limits as agreed with risk/compliance.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or related courses
- 0 – 5 years post-qualification professional experience.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online