Saro Oil Palm Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Saro Oil Palm Limited a multi-billion naira project is the single biggest investment decision that Saroafrica group has taken from inception till date. The investment in Oil Palm represents our stake and commitment towards achieving the group’s strategic objective to transform Saroafrica into a main player in the Agricultural value chain.
- Examine the defective machinery and equipment to determine the nature and location of these defects.
- Disassemble the machine or equipment, wholly or partly to establish the worn or damaged parts and establish a properly documented diagnostic for future reference.
- Repair or replace defective parts. (If necessary, using machine tools and other specialized equipment, carry out metal cutting, rectifications, planning and shaping, and construction of other missing parts).
- Assemble the pieces, carrying out additional machining work if necessary to ensure a precise fit.
- Check the equipment is completely reassembled and make the necessary adjustments.
- Check, adjust and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Perform other works to maintain machinery or equipment in good working condition.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Should have 5 years of industry experience in a mechanical workshop
- Experience with light vehicles and heavy-duty machinery (Komatsu, JCB, Caterpillar) is an added advantage
- Knowledge of generating sets (Perkins, Cummins, etc.) will be desired
- Age: 25 – 40.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online