Sales Executive at Agor Homes Limited
Agor Homes Limited is a furniture manufacturing company that manufacture high-end furniture for customers who care about quality and elegance. We create pleasant homes, hotels and productive office environment. Our foremost objective is manufacturing hard wood furniture such as doors, kitchen cabinets & fittings, wardrobes, and other pieces in different versions, we create exceptional high-quality pieces that will fit every need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing Company
- We are urgently looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help the company meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for discovering and generating corporate and individual sales prospects/leads, marketing of luxurious furniture products to target markets, and achieving the sales and marketing objectives of the company.
- Prospecting potential new clients/leads and converting them into increased business.
- Create a target market that includes high-end clients that love quality and luxurious interior and exterior furniture products.
- Promote company products to the target audience through networking, events, social media and others.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Negotiating business, initiating proposals and closing deals.
- Initiating, maintaining and fostering profitable and thriving relationships with new and existing clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 3 – 5 years Marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Marketing experience in a high-quality furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
- Marketing experience in a high-end real estate company is also an added advantage.
- Females are mostly needed for gender balance.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.