Rosetti Pivot Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Rosetti Pivot Limited, a subsidiary of Rosetti Marino S.p.Founded in 2014, is an indigenous service and renowned Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance Management (EPCI) Company operating within the oil & gas sector.
- An Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) services provider, operating within the Nigerian Oil & Gas Sector, is looking to engage a Senior Mechanical Engineer, who will Provide skills, integrity, and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, and current good engineering practice.
- Understands client’s needs; identifies and addresses design parameters and problems; develops and implements solutions.
- Technical competence of Mechanical engineering personnel.
- Technical competency in rotating and static equipment.
- Forecast the requirement for Mechanical engineering resources and allocate those resources.
- Mechanical design integrity of work scope and maintenance of standards.
- Identify instrument/electrical software necessary to enable mechanical group to function effectively.
- Aware of latest technology, including the latest mechanical tool and software.
- Prepare mechanical manhour estimate to perform project tasks.
- Manage mechanical design and any design changes within budget and schedule.
- Evaluate new technology advancements against existing design standards and revise where applicable.
- Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
- Promote career development within the group.
- Identify and review new technology development which could be applicable in providing more cost effective facilities.
- Technical supervision of project designated mechanical engineers in the execution of their duty.
- Prepare weekly mechanical progress and expenditure reports on a project specific basis.
- Benchmark mechanical design and identify areas of improvement.
- Mentoring the mechanical engineers in the department.
- Multi discipline technical coordination and interaction.
- Consistently completes work within budgeted hours.
- Proactive in transferring skills and sharing knowledge.
- Competently prepares proposals and reports.
- Contributes to technology selection studies, process simplification, customized standards, value engineering constructability review, 3D CAD review and cost estimates.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6 – 9 years relevant work experience, 5 of which must be as an engineer in Oil and Gas industry
- Discipline Work Plan (Scope, QA/QC,etc)
- Knowledge of Interdisciplinary Work Processes / Interface / Deliverables
- Preparation, Update and Maintenance of Project Schedule, DDBs, MDRs
- Development of Work Breakdown Structure / Activities List.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online