Robeck Locks Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to the trade and construction companies.
- Ensure that Sales receipt is issued for all and every item sold.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff.
- Ensure shelves are fully stocked.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Inform customers about new products and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target.
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
- Assist other team members when necessary.
- Any other assignment as may be given by the branch supervisor, MD or the management.
- Candidates should possess an ND / HND with retail experience.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.