Riverside College Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Riverside Schools opened its doors in September 2009 with six pupils in the Elementary School. The College which commenced in 2017 coincidentally started with six students too. Today, the schools have grown to become household names and the first port of call for discerning parents in search of a rich academic experience for their children. The elementary school enrols children aged 3 months to 10 years (Crèche through Grade 6). Whilst the entry age for the college is 10 or 11 years. Both schools currently have a population of over three hundred pupils and students.
Our Schools are accredited by the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN) and the Ogun State Ministry of Education. We have also initiated the processes of accreditation by Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) and Council of British International Schools (COBIS). We aim to be a great place to learn, work and grow and a leader of technological impact in education. Our top-notch facilities, rich curriculum and experienced and passionate instructors are our greatest assets! ls in the Elementary School.
- BA / BSc Degree in the relevant subject plus a postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) or its equivalent.
- A higher degree in the relevant subject is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a similar environment.
- TRCN certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CPD trends.
- Must be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and pupils and create a relationship of mutual trust.
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support teaching and learning.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and a willingness to follow the schools’ policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing & listening)
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Strong moral values with emphasis on integrity, character and discipline.
- Ability to multi-tasks.
- Must have a growth mindset.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.