Reliance Health Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
- This role is accountable for the customer satisfaction program that will analyze data from customer listening posts, identify trends, prioritize importance, and develop action plans with cross-functional leaders to drive measurable improvement.
You will be Responsible For:
- Developing and implementing a strategy, plan, and KPIs for Customer Experience optimization across the customer lifecycle.
- Survey Program: Manage survey program to ensure all stakeholders within the organization are aligned on the why, who, when and how these surveys will be used.
- Customer Satisfaction Index: Manage the monthly review of leading and lagging indicators for customer segments and prepare executive-level presentations to inform internal stakeholders of trends and progress.
- Customer Experience Blueprint: Develop a customer experience blueprint that includes onboarding, optimized engagement, and contract renewals for the purpose of ensuring consistent and repeatable workflows, identifying automation opportunities to ensure scale, and RACI enabled understanding of stakeholder roles in the lifecycle.
- Customer Experience Program Management: Creating a framework for data analysis, prioritization, and action plan tracking, to ensure that customer priorities provided through this program are addressed, and that there is closed loop communication back to customers.
- 5 years of experience in customer experience operations or management
- Strong data analytics, process, communications, and follow-through skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with interaction forecasting, capacity, and workforce management
- Strong analytical and data management and reporting skills.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online