Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
- BSc in HRM/Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Reward & Performance Specialist and knowledge of HR General Practice.
- Knowledge of performance management and competency frameworks, design principles and application through the HR life cycle
- Good Knowledge of payroll computation and calculation.
- Understanding of Statutory benefits (NSITF, PAYE, PENSION, NHF) remittance.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Experience working with market-based pay structures and participating in salary surveys.
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system.
- Manage salary survey and bench marking activities, ensuring compensation practices and programs globally are competitive with the industry and conform to statutory requirements.
- Participate in annual salary review
- Well versed with common HR practices and sound knowledge of employment labour law.
- Ability to operate and communicate well with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online