Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To manage and coordinate the purchase of technical equipment through proper vendor selection and management, and ensure their prompt and safe delivery
- Implements the technical purchases sourcing process including supplier selection, risk mitigation, and contract execution
- Conducts due diligence of potential suppliers and monitors the performance of pre‐qualified suppliers.
- Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirement.
- Conducts on‐the‐ground inspection of parts and materials
- Coordinates purchasing activities with other departments
- Works with the Head of Logistics to negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers with the intention to provide an additional discount or other favourable terms
- Liaises with the various suppliers and sources for Local Purchase Orders (LPO)
- Visits Various suppliers for follow up of transactions/documents
- Liaises with the various divisions to know their needs and requirements with respect to technical products and expedites the procurement process for such
- Tracks overall spending and ensures it’s within the budget
- Plans and forecasts the technical requirements of Rainoil Logistics and tracks the variance between the planned and the actual.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Procurement function in a similar organisation
- Member of relevant professional qualification e.g. Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online