Project Manager at Agor Homes Limited
Agor Homes Limited is a leading furniture manufacturing and interior design company with the goal of being the best in the industry. We design, build and deliver high-end furniture for customers who love quality and elegant spaces. We take pride in the perfection of our work and aspirations, our attention to details and our unequalled workmanship in manufacturing classic and contemporary furniture pieces that stands out in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Project Manager who is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the building process, working closely with engineers and architects to develop plans. Responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects.
- You will ensure that all projects are delivered on time according to requirements, deadlines, and schedules without exceeding defined budget.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specification of the project.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Plan and supervise the company’s construction projects from start to finish.
- Organise and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supervise the work of laborers and other artisans and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Organize, facilitate, and document project meetings.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Managing and adjusting any changes in project scope, schedule, or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- First Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Experience overseeing furniture installation project is an added advantage.
- Budget management experience.
- Leadership and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.