Procurement Officer at Quest Employment
Quest Employment – Our client, one of the leading names in the retail industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect all levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- To stock the materials received from vendors properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
N100,000 Naira to 150,000 Naira plus Pension and HMO.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with experience in Purchasing or Procurement in the retail industry will be sent an invite.