Pickers at Egatee Online Ecommerce
Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-commerce high tech platform company in Africa, the head office is in Hong Kong China. we are operating well in Uganda, Ghana,Cote’ d’ Ivoire and India. Our mission is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make money through our platforms advanced technical capabilites, global supply chain resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Picker
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Placing containers on pallets, and securing them with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
- Loading and unloading trucks by using jacks and forklifts.
- Complying with mgt and other safety regulations.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an SSCE
- 0 – 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse range of people.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
- Reside close to Ikeja, Ogba, Oregun, and their environments.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.