People2profit-NG Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
People2profit-NG – Our clients in various sectors are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Our client requires the service of an Expatriate Sales Manager. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
- Allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating sales and operations staff, managing operational costs and ensuring good customer service.
- Preparing yearly sales operative plan.
- Working closely with the Executive Directors for long term strategic plan.
- Preparing annual sales budget with the Directors.
- Target management and achieving results through the team.
- Implementing the product strategy as per the guidelines of the long-term strategic plan of the company
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiating and closing agreements with large customers.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Plan and implement strategies that will assist to Increase market share of the product in the chemical construction industry.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / B.Eng / MBA / M.Eng or any other Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry related program.
- Compulsory 10 to 15 years’ relevant work experience as Sales Manager, Marketing manager, businesss development Manager in a Construction chemicals company.
- Candidate should have previous working experience in managing large geographically spread sales/operations team.
- Ability to Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Should have strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Good communication and correspondence skill.
- Good Technical skill.
- Equipped with result-oriented Sales and business development strategy.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate or work in Nigeria.
Other benefit includes:
- Official car
- Furnished shared apartment
- Paid vacation and travel ticket after 1 year
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Expatriate Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Kindly take notes of the following:
- Don’t bother to apply if you are not an Indian that is willing to work in Nigeria.
- Don’t bother to apply if you don’t have at least 10 years of sales experience in construction chemical company