Good news to all Nigeria using Payoneer to receive global payment as Kuda bank is ready to partner with them. Do you know that you can do any transactions with Payoneer and receive your money through Kuda bank? Now you will get to know how it operates.
Payoneer Vs Kuda Bank Partnership
It is very clear that Payoneer has been a preferred partner of digital banks to provide cross-border payment solutions to their customers. As part of the Payoneer for Banks program, Payoneer is excited to announce a partnership with Kuda Bank, a digital-only bank from Nigeria!
However, this partnership enables Kuda bank customers with a registered business to receive payments directly from businesses and marketplaces in the U.S., UK, and the rest of Europe through integration on the Kuda app.
So you have to understand that through the Kuda app, Nigerians who have registered a business with the country’s Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) can now open a Payoneer Account or access their existing Payoneer Account, view their Payoneer balances in multiple currencies, receive payments and make quick transfers from Payoneer to their Kuda account.
Customers To Receive Global Payment With Kuda Bank
In this write-up, you will see the benefits of this partnership and how customers will receive global payment with Kuda bank.
- Easy and quick access to your Payoneer account details from within the Kuda Bank app
- View your Payoneer balance in multiple currencies
- View and manage your transactions and payment history
- Withdraw funds from your Payoneer balance to your Kuda bank account in Nigerian Naira
How does it work?
- Sign into your Kuda bank account
- Register for a Payoneer account or sign in if you’re already a Payoneer user
- Allow Kuda Bank to access your Payoneer account
- Choose to move funds from your Kuda bank account to your Payoneer account instantly
Sign into your Kuda bank account and get started today!
In case you don’t have a Payoneer account, you can simply create one from within the Kuda bank app.