Occupational Health Officers at Lily Hospitals Limited – Delta & Edo
Lily Hospitals is a multi-specialty private hospital. We offer world-class services in key areas of healthcare including fertility treatment, cardiology, urology, ophthalmology and pediatrics. Collectively, our hospitals offer a range of diagnostic services including: Magnetic Resonance Scanners (MRI), Advanced Ultrasound Scanners, 4 Slice CT scanner, Digital Conventional Radiology, Endoscopy, Screening Mammography, Advanced Vision Screening, Cardiac imaging and Pathology Services. Since we were established in 1984, Lily Hospitals have grown in both size and scope of services offered. We are passionate about achieving our vision to become one of the foremost healthcare groups in Nigeria by 2020 by continuously improving care and governance to provide a growing number of Nigerians with high quality and affordable private hospital care.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Occupational Health Officer
Locations: Edo and Delta
- This role is responsible for observing and assessing Lily Hospitals workers health status with respect to job tasks and hazards and also to meet the need of companies being serviced by the department.
- The job holder also is responsible for handling physiologic diagnostic equipments in the performance of their procedures.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Assessment of Lily hospital workers’ healthcare needs, implementation and management of healthcare programs to improve healthcare and facilitate workers return to work.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement return to work options for workers with restricted duty.
- Evaluation of Lily hospitals workers’ illness and injuries in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice.
- Monitor health status of Lily hospitals workers.
- Gathering data for the research on the effects of hazardous work conditions or workplace exposure.
- Ensure proper documentation relating to all procedures.
- Use equipment in the department safely and effectively, ensuring adherence to the department’s manual handling regulations at all times.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Counsel Lily hospitals workers and those of serviced companies about work-related illness and injuries and emotional problems.
- Refer workers to employee assistance programs and coordinate follow-up care.
- Encourage workers to take responsibility for their health.
- Recognize their limit of competence and refer complicated issues to the unit team lead and/or the Occupational Health Physician.
- B.Sc in Anatomy or Physiology course.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Salary in line with industry standard
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.