Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Federal Government Job – Apply Here
You are hereby informed that the Federal Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2023/2024 jobs in this sector. So I will do my best to give you the latest job application portal and also this page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Federal Government recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2023/2024
This is very important for everyone who is searching for recruitment under Nigeria Customs Service. You are now open to start applying for positions under this Unit.
So this guide will help you to apply and successfully register for 2023/2024 Nigeria Customs recruitment portal. If you really like to apply, then go and visit the website of Road Safety on www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
It is very clear that we will show you vital information regarding the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know.
Kindly note that Customs recruitment portal for 2023 online employment is now open, so the earlier you apply the better you stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Read Also: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Replacement / Promotion (Email & Office) – Submit CV Here
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2023/2024
All you need to do here is to quietly apply for this job now because very soon the portal will close. So if you apply now, then you will be consider to be among the first chosen candidates that will be shortlist. So make sure that you utilize this opportunity.
General Requirements for the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2023/2024
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not be married at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Not less than 1.63 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male in height
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit for para military operations
- Applicant interested in the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
- Good knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
To apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Nigeria Customs Service official recruitment portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies