NI – Dark Store Project Manager at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NI – Dark Store Project Manager
- Responsible for managing assortment, inventory and monthly campaigns for multiple dark stores
- Collaborates across teams (buying, brand managers) and departments (Commercial, Marketing, logistics) to actively manage the assortment of our Dark Stores to cover 2K+ products
- Manage commercial operations for dark stores (cat tree, backend systems, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze current inventory for each dark store based on key inventory management KPIs
- Ensure buying team raises PO’s and sends to suppliers on time with right quantities
- Ensuring there is a steady flow of stock between our main warehouse and each dark store
- Developing monthly campaigns with KAMs to drive engagement and orders at DKSs
- Anticipating the needed inventory based on sales history, seasons and upcoming campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant field (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, V-Lookups, analytical capabilities and workbooks.
- 5+ years FMCG experience, ideally in grocery
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis
- Collaborating across many departments (logistics, procurement, finance, etc.) to rapidly grow a business
- Experience with commercial operations and ability to quickly navigate back-end systems
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.