Mosra Enerji Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
- They are responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Logistics embraces purchasing and supplier management, materials management and manufacturing, inventory management and warehousing, distribution and transport, and customer service.
- While the role covers a range of functions, each with its own challenges and skills, they are all interdependent and practitioners must work together and understand the impact on the whole supply chain to deliver results.
- Logistics links all the processes involved, from obtaining the raw materials through to delivering the finished goods to the customer.
- The management of this supply chain is now recognized as one of the most important factors in making companies efficient and competitive in today’s global economy.
- Arrange end-to-end local and export logistics to meet shipping deadlines and liaise with shipping agents and port agents on necessary documentation.
- Manage orders and original documentation for exports.
- Liaise with customers to address shipping or quality issues and update customers on locations and ETA to maintain a strong business relationship.
- Arrange third party carriers when necessary and ensure all the billing documentations are done to properly bill our customers.
- Ensure you are up to speed with industrial mineral market trends, analyze world statistics for such minerals and accordingly recommend price/rate review.
- In addition, you will be responsible to attend industry specific conferences, visit customers, and seek new markets/opportunities for the company.
- You will be required to make substantial travel to Africa.
- Planning routes and load scheduling for deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Directing all transportation activities
- Developing transportation relationships
- Monitoring transport costs
- Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices
- Dealing with the effects of congestion
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization’s footprint.
Key Job Requirements
- BSc / MSc Qualification
- 10 years experience
- Knowledge of Trucking business in Nigeria and Transportation Management Systems required
- Understanding of general Supply Chain Management and International Transportation
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Address all hand-delivered applications to:
The Group Head HR / Admin,
Mosra Enerji Limited,
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Mariere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,