Membership Services Executive at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Services Executive
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with laid-down policies and procedures.
- Applicant for this role must be a holder of either HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Highly skillful in the use of computers and social media to drive the membership marketing of the Institute on a targeted basis.
- The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.
Expected remuneration for this role is N80,000.00 subject to review based on productivity.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Onitu Estate, Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 & 11.
- If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.