Mechanical Design Engineer at Olakleen Holdings Limited
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creation of engineering fabrication drawings, Bill Of Materials, installation drawings, third party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, 3D models, to support development, execution and completion of projects.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAMWorks and FastCAM software respectively.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering iSnformation by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government and client regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by updating CAD files when necessary.
- Completes projects by advising and guiding technicians.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. M.Sc. HND, PGD in Mechanical Engineering and any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks with relevant certifications; 2 or 3 years experience needed.
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering and engineering analysis using FEA software will be added advantage.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.