Marketing Manager at Health Connect 24×7
Health Connect 24×7 is a leading Telemedicine Company in Nigeria whose vision is to be the first 24×7 entry point of access for all non-emergency medical and wellness conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Marketing manager will develop, implement and maintain a marketing communications strategy to increase awareness of the company’s services, engage existing clients and promote services to prospective clients.
- You will play a crucial role in helping the company to position her solutions/services as a brand through the creation of marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of business expansion.
Some Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the upper management to set the marketing strategy for the company
- Overseeing / managing content production, PR and corporate communications (promotion materials inclusive) Negotiating and liaising with third – party marketing agencies and constantly seeking new opportunities for the business to succeed in the market place
- Monitoring the marketing department budget and making sure the budget spend is delivering ROI
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree level of knowledge in Marketing or Branding
- Professional certification in Marketing, branding or public relations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing professional.
- Demonstrable track record of driving business outcomes through marketing channels by rapidly acting on insights and bringing new ideas, with a focus on continuous optimization
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi – channel digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- Desire to work on niche B2B products
- N170,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@healthconnect 247.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.