Laboratory Technician at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting Group – We are a growing startup operating in the agriculture industry based in Lagos. We monitor everything from seeds to shelf: we work with farmers, we manufacture and we are sellers. We are visionaries on innovation and are looking for a sales team to match!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or a related field.
- Valid laboratory technician license.
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.