KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
About the Job
- Income and expenses management in the Branch Office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers, keeping tracks of all cash and credit transactions.
Who you Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field, you are proficient in Windows and MS Office / high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability;you are fluent in spoken and written English, speaking Yoruba is a plus.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Osun State.
- You are expected to resume within February 2023.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to the respective State.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- For enquiries, Tel: 01-2933125.