Global Divine Grace Hospitals is a specialist hospital, registered and located in a border town of Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State and accessible from many strategic locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Slot: 5 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Flexible working hours
- We are seeking highly competent Medical Doctors to manage our medical team and to supervise the hospital services, serving as clinical advisors, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of inpatient and outpatient care.
- The functions also include management and diagnosis of primary cases.Management and diagnosis of secondary cases and performing minor surgical procedures.
- Mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Reporting to Chief Executive or his representative, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or dentistry (MBBS / MD) from a recognised university.
- At least 1 year post NYSC experience in a hospital.
- Registration and current license with Medical Council of Nigeria.
- Fellowship training in any subspecialties is an added advantage.
- Cognate years of clinical management experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate well in any of the local languages in addition to English.
- N220,000 – N250,000 / Month (allowances for consultants is negotiable)
- Provision of suitable accommodation for staff.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and photocopy of professional and Academics Qualifications, a copy of means of identification and Passport Photograph with evidence of registration and practising licence to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Interview for shortlisted persons will follow shortly.
- Applicants should be prepared to resume work immediately