CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Edtech COE: Community Manager
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- The Edtech COE Community Manager is a liaison between Co-Creation Hub Limited and the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode.
- The Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the daily running of the Edtech Centre of Excellence.
- In this role, you will be tasked to come up with community-building activities for the student-teacher community as well as ensure the success rates of the centre’s programs.
- The Manager will also be responsible for liaising with various Faculties of Learning within the institution to design and implement courses in-person and online supplementary courses which would support the development of accessibility, openness, efficiency and equity of education through the use of innovative technology resources.
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs for the pre-service community.
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs for the teacher community.
- Identify gap areas in the learning curriculum and suggest activities and courses to fill them.
- Develop a vibrant volunteer group and possible talent pipeline for employment for its members’ post graduation.
- Strategize about how to grow communities to meet student-teacher- needs, following an understanding of their backgrounds, goals, and program experience.
- Communicate project developments and draft strategic recommendations.
- Work with career, education and learning experts to refine the Centre’s experience and improve engagement and progress.
- Collect engagement data for community channels.
- Publish quarterly reports on the centre’s activities
- Publish articles and literature on thought leadership activities from the Centre.
- Create communications plans for all the Centre’s programmes including announcements, emails, and newsletters and adapt tone and voice for maximum impact.
- 1-3 years of experience in tertiary education community building, online community work related to EdTech and professional training.
- Strong attention to detail in written correspondence.
- Ability to design and implement curriculum for undergraduate training programs.
- Experience with live streams and in-person events.
- Project management skills.
- Flexible in using to use different methods for tracking and conveying information, such as Slack, Zendesk, forums, chat programs, and email marketing software.
- Team player with the capability to excel in an autonomous environment with grace.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Great attitude & personality, and must be patient.
- Cutting edge interest in education and technology.
- Also must be abreast of trends occurring between both university ecosystems and educational organisations.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online