Digital Marketer Executive at Matshall Academy
Matshall Academy is a provider of educational equipments, learning solutions and services for academic institutions, companies and governments. We have helped students learn in an effective way using technology; our learning platform is reliable and stable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer Executive
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos (Office-based with occasional travel required and option to work from home)
Employment Type: Options of Part Time or Permanent, Full Time position
- The Digital marketer will be responsible for driving awareness of the company’s products and services via digital channels such as online advertising and social media.
- Working within the marketing team, they plan and execute digital campaigns, monitor their success and report results back to business leadership.
- Developing and executing the organisation’s annual digital marketing plan, including PPC, SEO, Social Media, Affiliates and Display/Re-targeting
- Devising innovative digital marketing campaigns, that feed into the organisation’s overarching marketing strategy.
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the organisation’s online brand
- Implementing strategies to drive traffic to the organisation’s website, including SEO and PPC
- Creating and implementing a social media policy and framework for the organisation
- Moderating all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Managing the digital marketing budget, including allocating budgets across different channels and platforms
- Producing regular digital dashboards for the Head of Marketing, reporting progress against set KPIs
- Working closely with colleagues in sales and IT to ensure all activity is integrated.
- Proven experience managing a digital marketing function for an organization
- Strong track record implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using Google advert
- Knowledge of website analytics tools, for example Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified applicants will be contacted.