Accountant at Newrest Nigeria EPZE
Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession. With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Airport Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Understand ledgers.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Processing accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail