Inventory Manager at Egatee Online Ecommerce
Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-commerce high tech platform company in Africa, the head office is in Hong Kong China. we are operating well in Uganda, Ghana,Cote’ d’ Ivoire and India. Our mission is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make money through our platforms advanced technical capabilites, global supply chain resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Manage inbound confirmation and outbound review
- Qualified candidates will be in charge of Inventory Management and defective product management.
- Investigate and resolve inconsistencies with inventory
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- B.Sc / HND in Business or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an inventory role
- Knowledgeable of inventory software and MS excel (minimum of intermediate)
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal).
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates within Ikorodu, Ibeshe and its enviroment are advised to apply.