International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Digifigs Limited is a digital marketing agency that seeks to improve the digital traction of our clients. Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively. We are an all-inclusive organization that ensures every team member is carried along irrespective of age, sex or position.
- We are on the lookout for a talented Machine Learning Intern to join our product team. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- As an ML intern at Digifigs, you’ll be working with a team of experienced engineers in full-stack development, product design and mobile app development.
- The end goal is to create and build efficient and self-learning applications. We are creating products for the future and during this internship, you can expect to work on various projects where you’ll be analyzing data to determine which features are most important.
- This internship opportunity will give you the opportunity to get interactive and practicable experience with Machine Learning software development.
What You Will Do
- As an ML intern on the team, you will be treated as a full-time developer and work on different aspects of our projects.
- You will be working directly with a senior machine learning engineer who will serve as your mentor. Your mentor will provide support and guidance to you on your various tasks and enable you to achieve your KPIs’.
- A major aspect of your internship would be the development of new products from scratch which you will also present to the executives and/or team leads.
- You’ll have a training outline which will commence once you join the team and which becomes applicable within a few weeks of joining the team.
- You’ll write python code for microservice architectures.
- You may also be called upon to work on additional projects depending on the demand.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- You have good python knowledge.
- You have experience with GITHUB.
- You’re interested in using Machine Learning to address real-world problems and are enthusiastic about doing so.
- You’re always learning new things, exploring technology, and testing new ideas.
- You enjoy working in groups to learn from and teach others.
- You enjoy learning new technical, business, and interpersonal skills, and you are always up for a challenge.
- You’ve had some practical learning experience with machine learning through internships, hackathons, contests, and other activities.
What We Have to Offer
- Practical Hands-on experience: We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas every day. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and also proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Monthly stipend: You will be entitled to a monthly stipend of #50,000 during the period of this internship.
- Amazing Culture: Work but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member as we believe everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online