Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent will serve as the transition’s TB /HIV POC and supervise the TB cascade management across supported states, Support the Initiation and enhancement of TB/HIV integration services.
- Develop and refine materials related to TB-HIV integration such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies and training materials.
- Develop, maintain and enhance TB-HIV integration links between organization and Government of Nigeria officials, donors and partner organizations.
- Develop and evaluate TB screening and diagnostic tools for sub population such as children and pregnant women and Work with state/facility teams to establish the minimum package of Infection Prevention and Control.
- Provide technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for TB/HIV treatment and related services that are consistent with national guidelines.
- As a member of the TB/HIV team, you will assist in the continuum of treatment and care tracking and reporting (clinical cascade management) pipeline data from testing to viral suppression.
- Design a data flow and quality of care in standalone DOTS/OSS and community TB contact tracing using CBO.
- Establish a strong collaboration with the NTBLCP
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a MBBS Degree and any advanced Medical Degree or Public health
- Clinical experience in HIV/AIDS/TB treatment
- Experience in providing HIV/TB care and treatment services (5years)
- Skills in clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS/TB
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience in the design, implementation and management of HIV/AIDS program preferred
- Medium- level computer skills in MS Excel, Access, Power Point and Office
- Ability to use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions
- Ability to evaluate information against a set of standards
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgment, knowledge of regulatory agency standards
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME e.g. Clinical Service Officer TB / HIV – CSUEI0039- Lagos – ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Qualified Locals and residents of this location are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival, and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.