Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
- Assist to disseminate accurate and timely information about the company’s products and services and maintain smooth and cordial relationships with the media at the region where we do business and to ensure approved uniform brand presence and visibility.
- Assist in the collation of data for the corporate communication plan at the region:
- Assist in Media relations, crisis management and mitigation of negative press at the region.
- Assist in the implementation of the approved brand presence and visibility initiatives across the region.
- Assist in the development of content for region specific press releases, media features and coordination of media happenings and updates that affect the business.
- Implement allocated proactive and reactive Community engagements.
- Prepares weekly and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Journalism, Mass Communications or related field.
- Nigeria Institute of Journalism and other related professional bodies are added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Branding & Communication.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online