Human Resource Executive at a Reputable Company
We are an entrepreneurial outfit operating on the platform of the Centre For Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development Initiative in Nigeria. Our aim is to empower the citizens of Nigeria by helping them to change their Paradigm and Mindset about Financial Security & Economic Well-Being. Our Organization exists to transform self-limiting beliefs into self-fulfilling breakthroughs so that “THE UNEMPLOYED” can achieve their dreams in life. In other words, we bridge the gap between all sorts of knowledge and entrepreneurship. We achieve this through “Human Capital Development”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following information ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail.
- Full Name
- State where you are currently
- WhatsApp Number
- Discipline & Institution attended.
- Kindly note that Graduates of State and Federal Polytechnics throughout the Federation are eligible to apply. Anyone that sends resume is automatically disqualified.
- The interview will be in Lagos, Nigeria
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)