HR Generalist at Total Data Limited
Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: HR Generalist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Human Resources
- Strengthen workforce relationship/partnership within the organization, with the primary responsibility for driving and delivering strategic/operational HR solutions and support towards the achievement of business objectives.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support temployees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs tcreate an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance and reward management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time thire and employee turnover rates
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits, and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related Social Science discipline.
- At least 7 years cognate experience.
- Intelligent, self-driven, creative and a problem solver.
- Relevant certification from a reputable professional institution e.g., CIPM, CIPD, SHRM.
- An MBA or master’s degree in a relevant discipline would be an added advantage.
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Nigeria Labour Laws.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Strong analysis with excel is required)
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Salary: Annual Gross: 8,300,000
- Annual Net: 7,200,000
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online