HR-Aid Consults Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
HR-Aid Consults is a start up consulting firm. We provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
- Create content for ads on all social media platforms.
- Work with the designer and sales/customer service executive to create monthly content calendars.
- Create, edit and post high-quality image & video content on all social media platforms e.g., reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages, and create content for email marketing.
- Develop, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company’s website, track the website traffic flow, and provide internal reports on website activities to be reviewed monthly for growth improvement of the brand.
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots to take pictures of people/models for the brand.
- Respond to inquiries and orders on Instagram, Twitter/and other approved social media platforms.
- Record and communicate inquiries, order details, and feedback on Instagram to the sales/ customer service executive to be processed or resolved.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in online marketing.
- Plan and schedule ads and other marketing activities.
- Plan collaborations and partnerships with influencers.
- Work with the creative director as well as the sales/customer service executive to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Develop solutions to meet objectives based on consumer insight.
- Develop, research and evolve ideas to bring together the Brand goals.
- Use your knowledge in Fashion to optimize sales.
- Assist in making the company more technology-enabled.
- Managing marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
- Review targets weekly with the management.
- Determine the demand for products and services offered by the company in relation to and its competitors.
- Ensure the vision and targets of sales are met.
- Execute marketing programs synchronized to make sure that the target customers are engaged with it.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Administration, related field
- 3 – 5 years experience in digital marketing/ social media management
- Experience in the fashion industry is an advantage
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident with a dynamic personality.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.