How to Apply for R350 Social Relief Grant from SASS
How to Apply for R350 Social Relief Grant from SASSA
Are you looking for South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) application form? Do you want to know more on SASSA today?
This guide will contain everything you need to know on South Africa Social Relief Grant 2021.
So you have to understand that South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a national agency of the government that was established in 2005.
However, their main aim is to provide social grants to residing citizens on behalf of the department of social development.
Requirements for Social Relief Grant from SASS
- You are a South African citizen / permanent resident.
- Residing in South Africa
- You need to be over the age of 18
- You need to be unemployed
- Not receiving any additional funding (example; NSFAS, UIF or any other social grants from government)
Finally I have come to inform you that this is for South African Citizens alone. So before you apply, make sure that are eligible for this.
How to apply for the R350 unemployment grant:
- Visit the SASSA website on www.sassa.gov.za
- Click on the social grant tab and select Covid-19 relief grant R350
- Click on the declaration link and follow the steps
- Ensure that you keep track of all one time pins (OTP)
For more information regarding SASSA grants, you can contact the toll free number on 0800 601011 or email GrantEnquiries@sassa.gov.za