How to Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment 2023
March 29, 2023 Banking Jobs in Nigeria 0 Comments
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
- To ensure customer’s cards are produced and delivered within the agreed SLA ·
- To ensure that customer cards requests are processed, produced and delivered to the requesting branches in a timely manner ·
- To provide efficient support services to internal and external customers which include Branches, product units, contact center and customers
- To ensure an error free transaction processing
- Ensure cards are received from perso bureau within the agreed SLA
- Check correctness & quality of cards received against the list of cards sent for personalization
- Prepare memo/schedule, cross check, batch and package CARDS for onward delivery to the branch
- Dispatch Lagos cards to the mail room & upcountry via DHL (Wednesday & Friday) within cutoff time for onward delivery to the branches same day
- Electronic card dispatch on the card module
- Filing of documents; delivery note from perso bureau, dispatch memo
- To ensure that cards sent for personalization are received from the perso bureau in a timely manner
- To ensure that cards are properly cross checked, batched, registered and dispatched to requesting branches within the agreed SLA.
- Dispatch CARDs electronically via the card module
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online