Geoaudits Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Geoaudits specializes in fleet and logistics, Driver training, Hiring and outsourcing, business development, property, use of GPS in fleet management audits and reconciliations.
- The role requires candidate to sell products of customer while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a good database of every transaction. The ideal candidate will be organized, experienced, a dedicated strategist and will have the ability to close sales.
- Suggest fitting and compatible products to customers
- Consistent product postings across preferred social media
- Interprets customer purchase on Google sheet
- Direct all customer complaints to assigned staff
- Good communication with assigned sales assistant
- Ensure customer happiness as it concerns products
- Coordinates the daily workflow of the department.
- Report to superior promptly
- Maintains knowledge of trends, leading practices, in the fashion/sales industry
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Management Science, Fashion or related field required.
- 2nd Class Upper Minimum
- A minimum of five (5) years sales experience preferred.
Relevant Skills / Abilities:
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to chat frequently
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with appropriate discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and professionalism in both written documents and verbal communications
- Ability to maintain appropriate work and personal boundaries while preserving company culture
- Understanding of company products or services as well as business position and development factor
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Efficient and thorough record-keeping and organization ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidate must be resident in Ilupeju and Environs
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online